- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Extreme Heat Forecast and Change of Schedule for City Tram Works
25 January 2018
As the Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a maximum of 38 degrees tomorrow and 42 degrees for Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 January, passengers are urged to take care when travelling.
Adelaide Metro advises passengers to avoid travelling in the heat if at all possible.
All public transport passengers are advised to plan ahead and take care when travelling during periods of extreme heat. Keep to shaded areas while waiting for buses, trains or trams, drink plenty of water and give consideration to vulnerable passengers including the elderly.
As a result of the weather, the program of works for the City Tram Extension Project at Gawler Place has been altered.
Works are now scheduled for the evenings of Thursday 25 , Saturday 27, Sunday 28 and Monday 29 , with Tuesday 30 allocated as a contingency night if needed. Works will be from 8pm to 6am, with no works occurring either day or night on Friday 26 January 2018.
During night works, traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction along North Terrace, returning two lanes in each direction during the day. Two lanes will remain open in both directions on Friday 26 January both day and night.
For the duration of the works there will be left turns in and out of Kintore Ave and Gawler Place, but no North/South movements or right turn movements through the intersection.
Passengers can register with My Metro via the Adelaide Metro website www.adelaidemetro.com.au to receive SMS or Email alerts regarding their services.
Passengers can also check www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for up-to-date travel information. This information can also be accessed by following us on Twitter @AdelaideMetroSA or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DPTISA
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks passengers for their patience and understanding in these extreme conditions.