- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
REMINDER: City Tram Extension Project works along North Terrace in January
3 January 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reminds road users that Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project will be underway from Monday 1 January, requiring the intersection of North Terrace and King William Street to be closed to all traffic from 10pm Monday 1 January to 6am Monday 15 January 2018.
Stage 4 works will involve the installation of tram tracks and overhead wires at the intersection.
Tram customers are also reminded that, to facilitate these City Tram Extension works, there will be no tram services running between Victoria Square and the Entertainment Centre from 1 January until 22 January 2018. Substitute bus services will be in operation during this time.
DPTI also advises road users that SA Power Networks will be progressively undertaking works along North Terrace in four stages between Frome Street and Gawler Place as part of the City Tram Extension Project from Monday 8 January 2018.
These works, which have been scheduled to minimise disruption as much as possible to retail, events and, cultural and university calendars, are planned to commence at 6am on Monday 8 January 2018 and be completed by 6pm on Thursday 25 January 2018, weather permitting. The works will be undertaken 24 hours per day seven days per week during this period.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place during these works.
Access to businesses, carparks and properties will be maintained at all times and every effort will be made to minimise noise impacts to nearby residents and businesses.
The $80 million City Tram Extension project forms Stage One of the EastLINK and marks the first stage in the CityLINK loop around the CBD. It will provide a new service to the bustling East End shopping, restaurant and tourism precinct, while further invigorating the city's cultural and education boulevard. It will also help to reactivate North Terrace.
For more information regarding the planned works, or to register your interest to receive project updates via text or email, visit www.citytramextension.sa.gov.au or contact the project team on 1300 030 919.
For real time roadwork information, download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.