- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Adelaide Metro bus service and network changes from 17 December
12 December 2017
Service changes for 67 Adelaide Metro bus timetables will be implemented from Sunday 17 December, to support the new O-Bahn tunnel, City Tram Extension works on North Terrace and permanent bus changes for the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.
As part of these service changes O-Bahn timetables will be updated to reflect the expected shorter travel times and more reliable access into the city, made possible with the opening of the new 670 metre tunnel that was constructed as part of the $160 million O-Bahn City Access Project.
To further enhance these improved travel times, O-Bahn commuters will be able to board and validate their metroCARD at any door of their O-Bahn bus, including rear doors, making boarding even quicker and easier during crowded peak travel times.
Every bus stop along Currie and Grenfell Streets will be replaced, many with digital real time information screens to provide real time travel information. A wayfinding map will also be available at each of these stops to guide customers to some of Adelaide’s best attractions.
In addition to this, new timetables will apply for some bus services that previously travelled along North Terrace which will be permanently re-routed to travel along Currie and Grenfell Streets.
Further upgrades will continue into 2018 with the replacement of over 750 O-Bahn bus stops across the north-eastern suburbs.
To compliment the new bus stop designs and enhance the continued uptake of Adelaide Metro online information, all digital real time platforms will display information colour coded by region to allow fast service recognition and consistency across these points of access.
All customers are urged to prepare for these service changes by familiarising themselves with the new timetables. Real time transport information will update from Sunday 17 December.
For more information visit the Adelaide Metro website at www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.