- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary South Road closure for T2T works
22 November 2017
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, southbound traffic on South Road between Torrens Road and Forster Street will be temporarily closed for pavement and asphalt works from Friday 24 November.
The following traffic restrictions will be in place from 8pm Friday 24 November to 6am Monday 27 November, weather permitting.
- South Road (southbound) will be temporarily closed between Torrens Road and Forster Street.
- Left and right turns from Torrens Road on to South Road (southbound) and the u-turn facility at the intersection of South Road and Torrens Road will only be available to traffic accessing businesses.
- Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at South Road.
- Left and right turns from South Road on to Torrens Road will be maintained.
- Local detours will be in place. Traffic delays can be expected on South Road and Torrens Road.
- Some intermittent local road closures at South Road.
Signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians and cyclists to the changed traffic conditions. South Road (northbound) will remain open.
Businesses in the area will remain open. Please support your local businesses.
Bus routes 251, 252, 253, 254 and N254 will be affected during this time, with detours in place. Signage will be in place at affected bus stops to direct passengers.
Alternative routes for heavy and light vehicles and local access detours will be in place, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au/construction/traffic
For more information on public transport, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.