- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
FREE public transport for 2017 Credit Union Christmas Pageant
17 November 2017
Families heading to the 2017 Credit Union Christmas Pageant will be able to take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro public transport, with bus train and tram services free from first service until 2pm.
From first service until approximately 12:30pm, tram services from the Entertainment Centre will terminate at the Adelaide Railway Station stop and services from Glenelg will terminate at the South Terrace stop.
Adelaide Metro customers should also check the Adelaide Metro website as there will be a number of bus detours in place around the city on Pageant day.
If you travel with a pram or stroller, it’s appreciated if you could fold it down prior to boarding for the safety and convenience of all passengers.
Extra pageant day parking will also be available at Bonython Park.
Adelaide Metro reminds customers that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will remain temporarily closed until 15 January while works continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project. The Gawler rail line will close at 9pm on Saturday 18 November and reopen on Tuesday 5 December.
Download metroMATE – the official Adelaide Metro app – for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/metromate/id1172725642) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.metromate&hl=en) to plan your journey to the pageant or find your location to see your next service in real time.
For more details on bus, train and tram services visit the Adelaide Metro website or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.