- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Get FREE public transport to and from the International Rules Football
9 November 2017
Adelaide Metro will get you to and from the Australia v Ireland International Rules game at Adelaide Oval for FREE this Sunday 12 November 2017.
Leave your car at home and show your valid International Rules game day ticket for FREE travel on all regular Adelaide Metro bus, train and tram services when heading to and from the game.
Services are free all day with a valid ticket so get in early to beat the rush.
Children under 18 years of age will have free entry into the event so they will be permitted to travel free without a valid game ticket.
Adelaide Oval gates will open at 2:00pm with the game starting at 3:40pm, and an approximate finish of 6:00pm.
Prior to the game, ticket holders can travel free on any scheduled Adelaide Metro bus, train and tram services.
After the game, extra tram and train services will operate and Adelaide Oval Express buses will depart from King William Road.
Reminder that the Outer Harbor line will be temporarily closed to facilitate Torrens Rail Junction works.
Adelaide Metro wishes both teams the best of luck.
For more information visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.