- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
South Road partial closure for T2T works
6 November 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, southbound traffic on South Road between Torrens Road and Hawker Street will be temporarily closed for pavement and asphalt works from Friday 10 November 2017.
The following traffic restrictions will be in place from 8pm Friday 10 November to 6am Monday 13 November, weather permitting.
- South Road (southbound) will be temporarily closed between Torrens Road and Hawker Street.
- Left and right turns from Torrens Road on to South Road (southbound) will be temporarily closed.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply on Torrens Road in the vicinity of the South Road intersection.
- Right and left turns from Hawker Street on to South Road will be maintained.
- Right turns from South Road northbound in to Hawker Street will be temporarily closed, the u-turn facility will be maintained.
- South Road northbound will remain open. Lane and speed restrictions will apply near Dartmouth Street.
- Local detour routes will be in place. Traffic delays can be expected on South Road and Torrens Road.
Signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians and cyclists to the changed traffic conditions.
Businesses in the area will remain open. Please support your local businesses.
Bus routes 251, 252, 253, 254 and N254 will be affected during this time with detours in place. Signage will be in place at affected bus stops to direct passengers.
For more information on public transport, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.