- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
UPDATE: South Road Tram Overpass rectification works
3 November 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises road users South Road will be closed overnight to all through traffic below the South Road Tram Overpass between the hours of 11pm Tuesday 7 November and 5am Wednesday 8 November 2017.
This overnight closure is required to complete the lift of the bridge as part of rectification works, and follows night works undertaken on Wednesday and Thursday this week to prepare the structure.
DPTI is making every effort to minimise impacts to motorists, residents and businesses.
Road users will be detoured via Cross Road, Marion Road and Anzac Highway during this time. Adelaide Metro buses and emergency service vehicles excepted and access for local businesses and residents will be maintained either side of the overpass.
Tram and bus services will not be affected.
Traffic and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works, signage will be in place to advise road users of changed traffic conditions. Road users are reminded to use extra caution when workers are on site.
We expect all works to be complete and the path re-opened to pedestrians and cyclists by the end of this year, weather permitting.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.