- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Gorge Road embankment repairs recommence
2 November 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will recommence works to complete repairs along Gorge Road.
The works, which began in June 2017 but were suspended during winter, will recommence between 7am – 5pm Monday to Saturday, from Monday 6 November until early December 2017, weather permitting.
Works will take place along Gorge Road to the east of the intersection with Cudlee Creek Road. Gorge Road will be closed to all traffic between that intersection and the North East Road intersection in the north. Only local traffic will be permitted to proceed.
The traffic detour during site works will be via Tippett Road and North East Road.
Traffic management staff will be on site throughout the works. The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones.
Motorists are advised to allow for delays when planning their journey.
The $500,000 works are funded through the State Government’s Critical Road Maintenance Program.
For enquiries please email email@example.com or call 1300 794 880.
For real time road works visit: www.traffic.sa.gov.au or download the Addinsight app for Apple https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200 or Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight
DPTI thanks road users and local residents for their patience and understanding while these improvements are undertaken.