- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
The creation of the northern suburb of Eyre will affect some Penfield residents
31 October 2017
Residents who live within the area bordered by Womma, Stebonheath, Petherton and Andrews roads, Penfield, have welcomed the renaming of their neighbourhood to Eyre.
The new suburb of Eyre, named after the Australian explorer Edward John Eyre, is a private development by AV Jennings of approximately 120 hectares of agricultural land which has been rezoned to residential.
The AV Jennings master plan is for the construction of 2000 new homes, 12 community parks, state of the art amenities, an extensive sporting complex, wetlands and easy access to walking and bike trails.
The Playford City Council consulted with 193 affected households of which 77 per cent supported the name change and viewed the area as a progressive and desirable place to live.
As a result of the suburb name change, it is important for residents to update their new address with their utility organisations and other service providers – the postcode of 5121 will be retained.
The Surveyor General through the geographical Names Unit will update location and address details with Australia Post, emergency services and Government Departments and the City of Playford Council will update their data base for rates and council correspondence.
Eyre is located 34 kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD and 37 kilometres from the Barossa Valley.
Details of the name change were gazetted in the South Australian Government Gazette on 31 October 2017 and come into effect today.