Temporary traffic restrictions for T2T Project
27 October 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will continue to install a new water main on South Road between Pym Street and Overland Road from Sunday 29 October 2017.
Installation of the new water main on South Road will be undertaken each night between 7pm and 6am from Sunday 29 October to Friday 2 November, and Sunday 5 November to Tuesday 7 November, 2017, weather permitting.
To facilitate these works:
- Overland Road will be temporarily closed on the eastern side of South Road from:
- 7pm Tuesday 31 October to 6am Wednesday 1 November
- The northern entry to the service road on South Road southbound (between Overland Road and Tait Street) will be temporarily closed from:
- 7pm Tuesday 31 October to 6am Wednesday 1 November. Local access to properties will be maintained via Sunbeam Road.
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed on the western side of South Road from:
- 7pm Wednesday 1 November to 6am Thursday 2 November
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed on the eastern side of South Road from:
- 7pm Thursday 2 November to 6am Friday 3 November
- 7pm Sunday 5 November to 6am Monday 6 November
- 7pm Monday 6 November to 6am Tuesday 7 November
Stormwater and kerbing works will also be undertaken at the junction of Port Road and Cator Street between 7am and 7pm from Monday 30 October to Saturday 4 November and Monday 6 November to Saturday 11 November, weather permitting.
To facilitate these works, Cator Street will be temporarily closed at Port Road from 7pm Sunday 29 October to 7pm Saturday 11 November, with access available via Bertie Street or Grange Road.
Signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians and cyclists to the changed traffic conditions.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.