- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
South Road temporary closure
26 October 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that rectification works on the South Road Tram Overpass shared use path will impact South Road on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 November 2017.
Wednesday 1 November
- South Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction below the overpass between the hours of 8pm and 5am when preparation works will be undertaken to lift bridge beams on the following night.
Thursday 2 November
- South Road will be closed to all through traffic below the overpass between the hours of 11pm and 5am.
- Adelaide Metro buses and emergency service vehicles excepted.
- Road users will be detoured via Cross Road, Marion Road and Anzac Highway during this time.
Access for local businesses and residents will be maintained either side of the overpass.
Tram and bus services will not be affected.
Signage will be in place to advise road users of changed traffic conditions and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site. Traffic and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts to motorists, residents and businesses.
Further traffic restrictions may be required at a later date to continue with these works.
The rectification works continue to run to schedule, and we expect all works to be complete, and the path re-opened to pedestrians and cyclists by the end of this year.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.