- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Copper Coast Highway safety improvements
24 October 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
As part of the Upper Yorke Peninsula Regional Road Network Upgrade Program, approximately 6.4 kilometres of pavement rehabilitation, shoulder sealing and line marking will be undertaken along the Copper Coast Highway between Kadina and Paskeville.
Shoulder reconstruction and sealing will improve ride quality and comfort for road users and improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘road run-off’ type crashes.
Works will commence Tuesday 31 October 2017 and are expected to be completed by late-January 2018, weather permitting.
Works will occur between the hours of 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday, and 7am and 2pm on Saturdays.
The road will remain open to traffic with a 25km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
For more information on the project visit www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/upperyorke.
For real time traffic information visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.