- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
North Terrace lanes to reopen Monday 16 October
13 October 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that North Terrace, between King William Street and East Terrace, will reopen with two lanes in both directions from the morning peak period on Monday, 16 October.
Traffic restrictions were previously put in place for Stage 2 of the $80 million City Tram Extension Project.
Some additional works will be required along North Terrace, between King William Road and East Terrace.
These works are scheduled to commence from Tuesday 17 October and be completed by Thursday 21 December, weather permitting, with works undertaken between the hours of 8pm and 6am, Sunday night to Friday morning.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however the road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times. A 25 km/h speed restriction will be in place while workers are on site.
Bus routes will continue to detour to keep general traffic moving and reduce congestion and delays as works on the City Tram Extension Project continue. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for full details.
Tram services will not be affected.
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.