- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Gawler line to reopen from Saturday 14 October
11 October 2017
Adelaide Metro advises the Gawler train line, which is currently closed to facilitate the continuation of works for the $238 million Torrens Rail Junction project, will reopen early on Saturday 14 October 2017 for commuters.
The Torrens Rail Junction works form part of a complex project requiring significant planning and a number of events to coincide.
Free substitute bus services will cease from last service Friday 13 October and normal paid Adelaide Metro train services along the Gawler line will resume from first service Saturday 14 October 2017.
Adelaide Metro reminds customers that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will remain temporarily closed until early December.
For more information visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.
Adelaide Metro’s free metroMATE app for Apple or Android also provides real-time information about services and details on disruptions and delays.
Adelaide Metro would like to thank commuters for their patience during these works.