- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Gawler line to reopen from Saturday 14 October
11 October 2017
Adelaide Metro advises the Gawler train line, which is currently closed to facilitate the continuation of works for the $238 million Torrens Rail Junction project, will reopen early on Saturday 14 October 2017 for commuters.
The Torrens Rail Junction works form part of a complex project requiring significant planning and a number of events to coincide.
Free substitute bus services will cease from last service Friday 13 October and normal paid Adelaide Metro train services along the Gawler line will resume from first service Saturday 14 October 2017.
Adelaide Metro reminds customers that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will remain temporarily closed until early December.
For more information visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.
Adelaide Metro’s free metroMATE app for Apple or Android also provides real-time information about services and details on disruptions and delays.
Adelaide Metro would like to thank commuters for their patience during these works.