- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety upgrades for level crossings on Gawler, Outer Harbor lines
6 October 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will tonight start works on a safety upgrade to a level crossing in Dry Creek, with another to be upgraded in Woodville next weekend.
New rail tracks, sleepers and asphalt will be installed at the level crossing on Cormack Road at Dry Creek, capitalising on the closure of the Gawler rail line for the $238 million Torrens Rail Junction works.
The Cormack Road level crossing will be closed from 7pm, Friday 6 October to 5am, Monday 9 October, and the nearest alternative crossings are at Grand Junction and Port Wakefield roads.
Similar works will be carried out at the Woodville Road level crossing at Woodville, as well as other works at the station including the construction of a ramp to connect the city bound platform to the adjacent Outer Harbor Greenway and Glenys Nunn Drive.
The Woodville Road level crossing will be closed from 7pm, Friday 13 October to 5am Monday 16 October. The nearest alternative crossings are at Cheltenham and Kilkenny roads.
Both crossings will be closed to traffic for the level crossing upgrades, which are being delivered through a $560,000 investment from the State Government’s Rail Asset Maintenance Program.
Detours will be in place with advance warning given to motorists via VMS signs. Motorists are urged to following all signs and take care when workers are on site.
The upgrades are among a raft of works which have been timed to coincide with the temporary closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange lines and partial closure of the Gawler line for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Other works scheduled include:
- Torrens River (Bowstring) bridge refurbishment
- Re-railing – Port River Bridge to Wirra Drive and Taperoo Station to Draper station
- Signal replacement
- Shelter Replacements at Taperoo, Peterhead, Cheltenham, Ethelton, Grange, East Grange, Seaton Park
- Signal cable replacement and points machine commissioning at Glanville
- Rail stressing – Croydon Station to St Clair Station
- Signalling telemetry upgrades
- Albert Park handrail installation
- Hot washing at various stations.
The temporary closure is also enabling works in the rail corridor for the Torrens to Torrens
- Noise wall panel installation
- Shared use path installation
- Track and formation repairs (Coglin Street to Chief Street)
- Level crossing upgrades - Coglin Street, Elizabeth Street
- Croydon Station track widening and upgrade, including Queen Street.