- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Raised intersections for Braund Road
29 September 2017
From Tuesday 3 October 2017, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Phase 1 of the Prospect Bicycle Boulevard project which involves the installation of three raised intersections along Braund Road, Prospect.
The raised intersections will be constructed at the following locations:
- Le Hunte Avenue and Braund Road intersection
- Gladstone Road and Braund Road intersection
- Olive Street and Braund Road intersection
These safety and amenity improvements aim to reduce speed and right angle crashes as well as improve the safety and accessibility for pedestrians and cyclists by providing a safe alternative to cycling on busier roads such as Prospect Road and Churchill Road.
Works will be undertaken between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Saturday and 9am and 7pm on Sunday with expected completion by late November 2017, weather permitting.
Detours will apply between Tuesday 3 October and Sunday 15 October 2017 due to the above intersection closures.
Signage will be in place to advise road users of changed traffic conditions and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site. Traffic and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts and will ensure that access to businesses and properties will be maintained throughout the works.
The $600,000 project is jointly funded with the Motor Accident Commission (MAC) contributing $500,000 and $100,000 from the City of Prospect.
For further information, please email DPTI at email@example.com or telephone 1300 794 880.
DPTI appreciates your cooperation and patience while these important safety works are undertaken.