- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Important note for holidaymakers: Plan your travel this long weekend to avoid delays
29 September 2017
Holidaymakers are urged to plan their travel ahead of time this long weekend to avoid delays and areas with road works, speed and lane restrictions and road closures.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that, in addition to the large volume of long weekend holiday traffic, a number of planned major and minor road works and road closures will also be in place that will impact travel to, from and around Adelaide this weekend.
DPTI has coordinated the program of major and minor works to minimise the impact to the community where possible, however road users are likely to experience delays.
Visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au to plan your travel ahead of time and avoid affected areas.
Also remember to allow additional travel time where possible to ensure you reach your destination safely and on time, and take plenty of breaks along the way. Driver fatigue can be underestimated and can be just as dangerous as drink driving or speeding. Plan to rest for at least 15 minutes every two hours and share the driving whenever possible on long trips.
Road users heading to the Yorke Peninsula or Mid North this weekend are also reminded to take note of the recently installed travel time signs using real time data to show you the quickest route to Two Wells via the Port Wakefield Township (A1) or via the alternate route through Balaklava and Mallala.
The signs aim to help drivers avoid delays and are similar to those in operation across the metropolitan road network, using the Government’s state-of-the-art Bluetooth receivers to give motorists real-time updates on travel times between different locations.
For other real time roadwork information, download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android at www.addinsight.com.au/app.