- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Free sub services for Outer Harbor / Grange / Gawler temporary closure
22 September 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from 10pm Sunday 24 September 2017 for works to continue on the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Adelaide Metro will be providing FREE substitute buses for Grange, Outer Harbor and Gawler line passengers for the duration of the closure. Train passengers between Gawler Central and Mawson Lakes will also travel for free during this period.
The $238 million project involves separating the freight and passenger rail lines and removing level crossings at Park Terrace and Gibson Street and East Street.
Outer Harbor and Grange lines
- The Outer Harbor and Grange lines will close from 10pm on Sunday 24 September until early December
- The last passenger train services to depart Adelaide Railway Station will be:
- 7.57pm to Grange
- 8.12pm to Outer Harbor
- The last passenger train services to depart Outer Harbor and Grange:
- 8.33pm (from Grange)
- 9.00pm (from Outer Harbor)
- Buses will pick up and set down at Stop W1 North Terrace, opposite the Adelaide Railway Station.
The Gawler line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes from Sunday 1 October until Sunday 15 October, returning to service for the commencement of school Term 4 on Monday 16 October 2017.
Temporary timetables for substitute buses are available on the Adelaide Metro website or alternatively commuters can contact the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for assistance.
Passengers transferring from free services to regular Adelaide Metro services will still require a fare.
Signage will be in place at affected train stations and substitute bus stops to direct passengers.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.