- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Get FREE public transport to the SANFL Grand Final
22 September 2017
Adelaide Metro will get you to the Port v Sturt SANFL Grand Final at Adelaide Oval for FREE this Sunday 24 September 2017.
Leave your car at home and show your valid SANFL game day ticket for FREE travel on all regular Adelaide Metro bus, train and tram services when heading to the game.
Services are FREE all day with a valid ticket so get in early to beat the rush.
Children under 18 years of age have free entry to the Grand Final and do not require a game day ticket to take advantage of FREE public transport services.
Additional train and tram services will be in place before and after the game to get you there and back home again.
For the journey home Adelaide Metro will also be running some Adelaide Oval Express bus services which will operate for up to 30 minutes post-match.
A reminder to all Grange and Outer Harbor passengers that the lines will close from 10pm Sunday 24 September 2017 to continue works on the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Adelaide Metro wishes both teams the best of luck.
For more information visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.