- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Get FREE public transport to the Preliminary Final
20 September 2017
South Australians are getting excited with the Adelaide Crows flying their way towards a Grand Final and Adelaide Metro will be there to get you to the Adelaide Crows V Geelong Cats game this Friday night.
Leave your car at home and show your valid AFL game day ticket for FREE travel on MAC Footy Express bus, train and tram services as well as all regular Adelaide Metro public transport services
Get in early to beat the rush with FREE services commencing three hours prior to the Adelaide Crows game on Friday 22 September.
MAC Footy Express train and tram services will be operating at a high frequency before and after the game with only a short walk to Adelaide Oval.
MAC Footy Express bus services operate from many suburban stops and will all set down and pick up at the special bus interchange on King William Road between North Terrace and Pennington Terrace, with some services using Victoria Drive.
Various road closures will be in place for both games. Please visit the website for details and closure times.
Adelaide Metro wishes the Adelaide Crows the best of luck.
For full details visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.