- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Major construction set to begin on $80 million City Tram Extension Project
18 September 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will begin major construction works for the City Tram Extension Project, commencing 1 October 2017.
Major traffic restrictions will be implemented along North Terrace from 1 October to 16 October 2017, weather permitting.
During these works, the following restrictions will be in place:
- North Terrace between King William Street and East Terrace – traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
- Right turns into businesses, side roads and at all intersections along North Terrace will be temporarily restricted. This includes the Kintore Avenue/Gawler Place, Pulteney Street and Frome Road intersections.
- At the Frome Road intersection, traffic will be allowed to travel north-south and all left turn movements will be permitted, except for the weekend of 6-9 October 2017, when only left turns will be permitted.
- Traffic travelling south on Kintore Avenue will only be permitted to turn left at North Terrace.
- On-street car parking will be removed along North Terrace.
During these works, the King William Street intersection with North Terrace will remain open. Work will be undertaken 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to minimise disruption.
Access for pedestrians will be maintained along North Terrace. Pedestrian and cyclist access across North Terrace, will be provided at key locations.
Motorists wishing to travel east-west through the CBD are encouraged to use the Inner City Ring Route (A21) using Hackney Road, Park, Robe and Fitzroy terraces and Port Road.
Tram services will not be affected.
Some bus services that travel along North Terrace and/or King William Street will be diverted. Some bus stops along North Terrace have been temporarily relocated. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au/ for full details.