- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Catch public transport to this year's Sunday Mail City City-Bay Fun Run
12 September 2017
Take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro tram travel by showing your race bib for the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run this Sunday 17 September 2017.
The FREE travel is valid on any Adelaide Metro tram service until 3:00pm, and the Sunday Mail City-Bay Shuttle Buses, provided by event organisers, until 1:05pm.
The FREE travel does not apply to other Adelaide Metro services.
Due to road closures in the city, tram services will run between the Entertainment Centre and the Adelaide Railway Station from the first service that morning until approximately 9:52am, with normal services through the city expected to resume after.
Glenelg tram services will terminate at:
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre from first service to 6:21am.
- Rundle Mall Tram Stop from first service to 7:41am.
- South Terrace Tram Stop from 7:37am to 10:00am.
Adelaide Entertainment Centre services will terminate at:
- Adelaide Railway Station from 6:52am to 10:00am.
- Tram Stop 15 (just east of Brighton Road) from first service until approximately 2:00pm until Jetty Road is re-opened.
A substitute shuttle service will run between South Terrace and Kintore Ave / North Tce to assist regular city tram users from approximately 7:50am and 10:00am.
Two temporary bus terminuses for Glenelg bus services will be established opposite Wigley Reserve Glenelg and High Street, available from first service to approximately 2:00pm.
The City to Bay organisers will have extra “event” buses running from City to Glenelg prior to and after the event from Wigley Reserves Anzac Highway and Maxwell Terrace to assist trams. Adelaide Metro customers are advised that due to a range of road closures throughout the day, some bus services will be diverted along the City-Bay route.
Most detours will be in place from 7:00am, with no buses able to enter any section of the roadway closed for the event until roads are re-opened by SAPOL.
For full details visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
Road users should note some road closures are required to facilitate the event on Sunday 17 September, particularly the various sections along Anzac Highway and Jetty Road.
For a full list of closures, please visit http://www.city-bay.org.au/race-day/road-closures.