- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Road works South Road/Manton Street intersection
6 September 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will occur at the South Road intersection with Manton Street from 7pm Friday 8 September to 6am Monday 11 September 2017, weather permitting.
Temporary traffic arrangements will be as follows:
From 7pm Friday 8 September to 6am Monday 11 September 2017:
- Manton Street will be temporarily closed between South Road and Bacon Street.
- Left and right turns from South Road on to Manton Street will not be permitted.
- Right and left turns from Grange Road on to South Road will be maintained.
- One lane will be maintained on South Road southbound between Port Road and Susan Street.
- The u-turn facility at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street will be maintained.
- Alternative heavy and light vehicle routes will be available.
Traffic delays can be expected and signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians and cyclists to the changed traffic conditions.
It will be business as usual for businesses on Manton Street, South Road, Bacon Street and adjacent side streets.
Bus routes 115, 117, 118 and A018 will be affected during this time with detours in place. Signage will be in place at affected bus stops to direct passengers.
For more information on public transport, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
For further information, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au, call the T2T enquiries line: 1300 794 899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.