Road works South Road/Manton Street intersection
6 September 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will occur at the South Road intersection with Manton Street from 7pm Friday 8 September to 6am Monday 11 September 2017, weather permitting.
Temporary traffic arrangements will be as follows:
From 7pm Friday 8 September to 6am Monday 11 September 2017:
- Manton Street will be temporarily closed between South Road and Bacon Street.
- Left and right turns from South Road on to Manton Street will not be permitted.
- Right and left turns from Grange Road on to South Road will be maintained.
- One lane will be maintained on South Road southbound between Port Road and Susan Street.
- The u-turn facility at the South Road intersection with Grange Road/Manton Street will be maintained.
- Alternative heavy and light vehicle routes will be available.
Traffic delays can be expected and signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians and cyclists to the changed traffic conditions.
It will be business as usual for businesses on Manton Street, South Road, Bacon Street and adjacent side streets.
Bus routes 115, 117, 118 and A018 will be affected during this time with detours in place. Signage will be in place at affected bus stops to direct passengers.
For more information on public transport, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
For further information, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au, call the T2T enquiries line: 1300 794 899 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.