- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
O-Bahn City Access Project – Park Road and Mann Road Night Works
28 August 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt night works along Park Road and Mann Road, including the intersection of Bundeys Road and Hackney Road, will be undertaken between the hours of 8pm and 6am from Monday 28 August 2017, over a three week period, weather permitting.
These works will be delivered over three stages in order to minimise the impact on local residents and road users:
- Stage one: approximately 250 metre section of Park Road (southbound) up to the Park Terrace intersection from Monday 28 August 2017, for approximately five nights.
- Stage two: the intersection of Bundeys Road and Hackney Road from Monday 4 September 2017, for approximately three nights.
- Stage three: Mann Road from just north of the O-Bahn bus entry at Gilberton up to and including the intersection of Bundeys Road and Mann Road from Sunday 10 September 2017, for approximately four nights.
Traffic restrictions will be in place during the works, with detours in place during stages two and three. As works progress, additional notifications will be provided.
Signage will advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
Respite nights will be provided during this time, weather permitting.
The detours will apply to affected bus services, and some bus stops will be impacted. Visit the Adelaide Metro website for details at www.adelaidemetro.com.au to get real-time information about services and details on disruptions or delays.
If you haven’t already registered for email and/or SMS notifications and you would like to be informed as works progress near you, please register your details online via the project website
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au