- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
New bus stops on Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft
23 August 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is installing two new bus stops on Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft to improve public transport access for the local community.
The bus stops will provide inbound and outbound bus transport between Sunrise and Solace Drives and will be constructed with indented bus bays to provide safe access and minimise traffic delays along Panalatinga Road.
A pedestrian refuge will also be installed in the centre median strip on Panalatinga Road to improve safety and accessibility by providing a staging area to assist pedestrians to cross the road.
Works are expected to commence in late August 2017, and be completed by end of October 2017, weather permitting.
The majority of works will be undertaken between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Should night works be required, adjacent residents will be notified in advance.
Panalatinga Road will remain open to traffic with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts to road users and ensure that access to properties will be maintained throughout the works.
The $300,000 project is funded by the South Australian Government’s Better Access to Public Transport Program.
DPTI thanks road users and residents for their patience and understanding while these important works are undertaken.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 794 880.