- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary closure of Grange Road
10 August 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be temporarily closing Grange Road between South Road and Bertie Street, West Hindmarsh to undertake major asphalt works.
From 7pm Friday 11 August to 6am Monday 14 August 2017 Grange Road will be temporarily closed between South Road and Bertie Street. Right turns onto Grange Road from South Road will not be permitted.
In addition, Cator Street and Bertie Street, West Hindmarsh will be temporarily closed at Grange Road.
One lane will be maintained on South Road (north bound) between Gawler Avenue and Port Road. Two lanes will be maintained on South Road (south bound) between Port Road and Susan Street.
Signage will be in place to alert motorists, pedestrians, cyclists and bus users to the changed traffic conditions and traffic delays can be expected in the area.
Businesses will remain open on Grange Road, South Road, Manton Street and adjacent side streets.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple
(https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
Bus routes 115, 117, 118, A018, B10, B10C and B12 will be affected during the temporary closure with detours in place. Signage will be in place at affected bus stops to direct passengers.
For more information on public transport, please call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.