- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Waterloo Corner Road night works
4 August 2017
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Port Wakefield Road and Waterloo Corner Road junction, commencing Monday 7 August 2017.
Activities will include excavation works to identify the location of underground services and reinstatement of pavements.
These works are required to prepare for the construction of the new Waterloo Corner Road Interchange.
Works will be undertaken between 7pm and 5am, Monday to Friday for approximately 8 weeks (intermittently), weather permitting. Some weekend night works may be required.
Lane and speed restrictions will apply on Port Wakefield Road and Waterloo Corner Road in the vicinity of the works.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of changed conditions.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au