- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
O-Bahn City Access Project – Hackney Road night works
28 July 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, traffic restrictions at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road will be required affecting east-west travel through the intersection.
North Terrace will be closed to east-west travel at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road between 8pm and 6am on Tuesday 1 August and Thursday 3 August 2017, weather permitting.
Botanic Road will be closed to east-west travel at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road between 8pm and 6am on Tuesday 8 August and Wednesday 9 August 2017, weather permitting.
Asphalt works will continue along Hackney Road from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to just north of Botanic Street between 7pm and 6am from 31 July 2017 for approximately four weeks.
Respite nights will be provided, where possible, weather permitting.
During these works, access will be maintained in the north-south directions at all times, however speed and lane restrictions will be in place.
Other restrictions already in place at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road will remain.
Signage will advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions and some local detours will be in place during these works.
Road users are advised to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic and speed restrictions.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks road users for their patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For further information on these works and the associated traffic restrictions please visit http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/public_transport_projects/o-bahn_city_access
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au