- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Night and weekend works at Hawker Street, Ridleyton
19 July 2017
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking bridge works and service relocations over two weekends at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton.
To minimise disruptions to peak hour traffic, the works will be undertaken from 7pm Friday, 21 July, to 6am Monday, 24 July, and 7pm Friday, 28 July, to 6am Monday, 31 July.
The following temporary traffic arrangements will be in place during these works:
- Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at South Road.
- Northbound traffic will not be permitted to use the U-turn facility at Bedford Street to head south and motorists will be detoured via the Tait Street U-turn facility.
- The U-turn facility at Dartmouth Street will be temporarily closed. A temporary U-turn facility will be available at Bedford Street for southbound traffic to head north.
- Temporary local detour routes will be in place and signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained under the direction of traffic controllers.
Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works and signage will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
For more information, including the temporary local detour routes for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au.
Buses will be detoured, and Bus Stop 14 (inbound and outbound) on Hawker Street and Bus Stop 15 (inbound and outbound) on South Road will be temporarily closed. Signage will be in place to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop. Please visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.