- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Commercial Road Closure – Salisbury Level Crossing Upgrade
19 July 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking maintenance works at the rail level crossing at Commercial Road, Salisbury.
Works will occur from 7am Saturday, 22 July, to 7pm Sunday, 23 July to improve safety and ride quality for road users.
The rail level crossing at Commercial Road, Salisbury will be closed to all through traffic during these works, with diversions in place.
Detour signs will be in place directing motorists to use the closest crossing at the intersection of Waterloo Corner Road/Park Terrace & Salisbury Highway.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained throughout the works and traffic management staff will be onsite to assist.
The Gawler rail line will be closed to all services on Saturday 22 July and Sunday 23 July 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Substitute buses will be provided, operating as close to the existing train timetables as practicable.
Passengers can also check www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for up-to-date travel information.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.