- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
O-Bahn City Access Project – Dequetteville Terrace night and weekend works
11 July 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt works along Dequetteville Terrace will be undertaken from Wednesday 12 July to Monday 17 July, and additional traffic restrictions will be in place.
Dequetteville Terrace, from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to just north of Rundle Road will be closed at night between the hours of 7pm and 6am from Wednesday, 12 July to 6am Monday 17 July, weather permitting.
There will be no access to Dequetteville Terrace from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road heading south or from the intersection of Rundle Road and Dequetteville Terrace heading north.
All vehicles will be allowed to turn right from Hackney Road into Botanic Road.
Works will also be undertaken during the day on Dequetteville Terrace, from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to just north of Rundle Road on Saturday 15 July and Sunday 16 July between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
Dequetteville Terrace will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times, however speed and lane restrictions will be in place. Other restrictions already in place at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road will remain.
Some local detours will be necessary during the works and signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
Once these works are completed on this section of Dequetteville Terrace, asphalt works will continue along Hackney Road, from the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road to opposite Botanic Street.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au