- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety improvements to Gawler roundabout
9 June 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving road safety by modifying the southern and eastern approaches to the roundabout at the Adelaide Road, Nineteenth Street and Fifth Street intersection, Gawler.
This project aims to lower the number of right angle crashes by reducing the speed of vehicles approaching the roundabout.
Works will commence on Tuesday, 13 June, 2017, and are expected to be completed by Friday, 23 June, 2017, weather permitting.
To minimise traffic impacts construction work will be undertaken at night, between 7pm and 6am, Monday to Saturday.
Detours and lane closures will be necessary periodically to facilitate the works. Traffic controllers will assist road users through the work site as required, with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site.
Access to public transport (buses to and from the Gawler Railway Station) will be maintained, although some delays can be expected.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts to road users and will ensure that access to properties and businesses will be maintained throughout the works.
The $147 000 project is funded by the Australian Government’s Black Spot Programme.
Should you require further information, please email DPTI at email@example.com or telephone 1300 794 880.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important safety works are undertaken.