- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Pedestrian refuge for Stephen Terrace, St Peters
1 June 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving pedestrian safety and accessibility by installing a pedestrian refuge on Stephen Terrace, near Seventh Avenue, St Peters.
The project includes the installation of access ramps and handrails, reducing the length of the sheltered right turn lane at Seventh Avenue, extension of the no standing zone on the southern side of Stephen Terrace, upgrading lighting, pavement marking and removing one non-native tree.
The pedestrian refuge will improve safety and accessibility by providing a staging area to assist pedestrians to cross the road.
The works are scheduled to commence on Monday, 5 June 2017 and be undertaken between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, with expected completion by the end of July 2017, weather permitting.
Stephen Terrace and Seventh Avenue will remain open to traffic with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts to the local community and road users during construction, as well as ensuring that access to properties and businesses will be maintained throughout the works.
This $100 000 project is funded by the Australian Government’s Black Spot Programme.
For further information, please email DPTI at email@example.com or telephone 1300 794 880.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out