- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Installation of bridge beams for the new Hawker Street bridge
31 May 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be installing bridge beams for the new Hawker Street bridge at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street this weekend.
From 7pm Friday 2 June to 6am Monday 5 June 2017, the following temporary traffic arrangements will apply:
- Traffic on South Road will be reduced to one lane in both directions between Bedford Street and Paget Street.
- Right turns from Hawker Street into South Road will not be permitted.
- Traffic controllers will be in place to assist oversized trucks enter the centre median area at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street.
Left turns in and out of Hawker Street at South Road will be maintained.
Speed restrictions on South Road will apply during these works and local detour routes will be in place. Signage will alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions and road users are advised to follow the directions of traffic controllers.
During this time, a crane will be installing ten concrete beams to construct the bridge. The Hawker Street bridge is expected to be open to traffic in August 2017.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
Visit www.t2talliance.com.au for the latest traffic information.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au