- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety improvements to the Main Road Junctions with Gooch Court, Penno Parade North and Downer Avenue, Belair
9 May 2017
Safety will soon be improved for both motorists and pedestrians at the Main Road junctions with Gooch Court, Penno Parade North and Downer Avenue, Belair.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the safety improvements will include:
- Sheltered right turn lane on Main Road into Gooch Court.
- Sheltered right turn lane on Main Road into Penno Parade North.
- Minor widening of the eastern side of Main Road.
- Installation of a raised median island on Downer Avenue at the junction with Main Road to allow left in/left out and right turn in only.
- Pedestrian refuge on Main Road between Penno Parade North and Downer Avenue.
- Indentation of Bus Stop 24 on Main Road (western side).
- Extension of the existing indentation of Bus Stop 24 on Main Road (eastern side).
- Upgrade to street lighting.
- Installation of new kerbing and line marking.
These works will improve safety by reducing the risk of rear end and right turn crashes.
Works will commence the week of 15 May 2017 and be completed by the end of June 2017, weather permitting. The works will be undertaken between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
All roads will remain open to traffic with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts to road users and will ensure that access to properties will be maintained throughout the works.
This $609 000 project is funded by the South Australian Government’s Asset Improvement program. For further information please email DPTI at email@example.com or telephone 1300 794 880.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are undertaken.