- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Jetty Road Tram Tracks Replacement Project Reminder
8 May 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will offer free tram travel between Morphett Road (Stop 12) and Brighton Road (Stop 15) from Monday 15 May 2017 for the duration of works to replace the Jetty Road tram tracks.
The works will occur on Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, Glenelg and are expected to be completed by Friday 9 June 2017, weather permitting.
In conjunction with the South Australian Jockey Club, the Morphettville Racecourse overflow car park will also be used as a free park-and-ride to encourage continued patronage of businesses along Jetty Road. While it is restricted for motorists, Jetty road will remain open to pedestrians.
During the works, Glenelg tram services will terminate at Brighton Road (Stop 15) until 7.30pm. After 7:30pm each night, substitute buses will operate in place of trams between Morphett Road (Stop 12) and Brighton Road (Stop 15).
Other Adelaide Metro bus services that use Jetty Road will be temporarily re-routed.
Substitute buses will operate at a higher frequency post-match for AFL matches to minimise inconvenience to passengers.
For more information on public transport service please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Disability parking and taxi ranks will be located as close as possible to existing locations and pedestrian crossings will be provided at key locations.
DPTI thanks the public for their patience during these important works.