- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Night and weekend works on Port Road Between South Road and King Street
8 May 2017
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt reinstatement weekend works on Port Road between South Road and King Street.
To minimise disruptions to peak hour traffic, the major pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will commence on Friday 12 May 2017 and be undertaken from 7pm Friday to 6am Monday each weekend until the first weekend in July 2017, weather permitting.
The following temporary traffic arrangements will be in place from 7pm Friday to 6am Monday each weekend during these works:
- One lane will be maintained on Port Road in both directions at all times.
- Traffic will be moved from the southern to the northern side of Port Road and vice-versa while the works are being undertaken.
- The side roads on the southern side of Port Road between South Road and King Street (Cator Street, Bertie Street, Albermarle Street, Linden Street and Bourn Avenue) will be intermittently closed at Port Road as works progress. Alternative access arrangements will be in place during temporary road closures.
- Queen Street will be intermittently closed at Port Road. Access to the Queen Street / Elizabeth Street trading precinct will be maintained at all times from Port Road, via King Street and Princes Street.
- On weekdays between 6am and 7pm, additional traffic lanes will be re-opened on Port Road in both directions.
Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works and signage will be in place to alert motorists to the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
Visit: www.t2talliance.com.au for the latest traffic information including alternative routes for heavy and light vehicles and local traffic arrangements.
There will be no changes to bus routes along Port Road during these works however bus stops 10 and 11 on Port Road (inbound and outbound) will be intermittently closed, depending on the location of the works. Signage will be in place at these bus stops to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop. Please visit the Adelaide Metro website for more information at www.adelaide.metro.com.au
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au