- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety upgrade on the Mount Compass to Goolwa Road
5 May 2017
Safety will soon be improved on the Mount Compass to Goolwa Road, with works commencing Wednesday 10 May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works involve the upgrade of a 450 metre section of the Mount Compass to Goolwa Road near Currency Creek.
The works include widening the road and lowering the crest to improve sight distances.
Shoulder sealing and the installation of 350 metres of safety barrier will also be undertaken.
Sealed shoulders, together with the installation of safety barriers will improve safety for all road users at this location by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes and providing protection from roadside hazards, thereby minimising the severity of vehicle accident injury and property damage.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users, with works being undertaken between 7.30 am and 5:00pm, seven days a week weather permitting.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control during working hours.
A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply while workers are on site, with a maximum 40 km/h speed restriction being in place at other times during construction.
The $1.54 million safety initiative is funded by the State Government’s Asset Improvement Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their cooperation and patience while these important safety works are undertaken.