- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Pedestrian crossing for Seaview Road, Henley Beach
5 May 2017
Pedestrian safety on Seaview Road, Henley Beach will soon be improved with the installation of a new pedestrian crossing, also known as a zebra crossing, commencing Monday 8 May 2017.
The crossing will be located just north of the Henley Square car park exit and the Foodland supermarket entrance and will improve pedestrian access to surrounding amenities.
The works will involve the removal of an existing small concrete island on Seaview Road, as well as the installation of pavement marking (white parallel stripes across the road), pedestrian crossing signage and associated kerbing.
The majority of the works will be undertaken between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday and are expected to be completed by early June, 2017, weather permitting.
Associated pavement markings will be undertaken between 7pm and 11pm on Monday 22 May 2017, with work undertaken at night to minimise the impact to road users and to complete the works safely and efficiently.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however the road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times.
Signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are in the area and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
The project will be delivered for approximately $30,000 and has been jointly funded by the State Government and the City of Charles Sturt.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 794 880.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.