- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
O-Bahn City Access Project - Hackney Road and Dequetteville Terrace Road Rehabilitation Night Works
4 May 2017
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt works along Hackney Road and Dequetteville Terrace will be undertaken each night between the hours of 7pm and 6am from 14 May 2017, for approximately six weeks over a 10 week period.
The night works will be undertaken in stages to minimise the impact to road users and to complete the works safely and efficiently:
- Stage 1: Hackney Road, between Hackney Bridge and Plane Tree Drive (for approximately two weeks).
- Stage 2: Hackney Road and Mann Road, between the existing O-Bahn chute at Mann Road and Hackney Bridge (for approximately one week).
- Stage 3: Hackney Road and Dequetteville Terrace, between Plane Tree Drive and 100 metres south of the Rundle Road/Dequetteville Terrace intersection (for approximately three weeks).
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however the road will remain open to traffic in both directions at all times.
Signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions and some local detours will be in place, during the works. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions.
Survey night works will also take place ahead of these works, each night commencing 8 May to 12 May 2017, however there will be no impacts to traffic and local residents.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au