- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Service Investigations for Jetty Road Tram Track Replacement Project
28 April 2017
As part of the Jetty Road Tram Track Replacement Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking service investigation works along Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square.
Night works will occur progressively along Jetty Road each night from 7pm to 5am, from Tuesday 2 May 2017 to Thursday 4 May 2017, weather permitting.
Traffic restrictions will be in place on Jetty Road between Brighton Road and Moseley Square during the works. Traffic will be restricted to one lane on Jetty Road, with traffic controllers on site to control traffic flow in both directions.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, and a 25 km/h speed restriction will be in place while workers are on site.
Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
Jetty Road tram services will not be affected.
More information about the project is available on the DPTI website www.citytramextension.sa.gov.au
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.