- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Free tram travel from Morphett Road to Brighton Road during Jetty Road tram tracks upgrade
28 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will offer free tram travel between Morphett Road (Stop 12) and Brighton Road (Stop 15) from Monday, 15 May 2017, during works to replace the Jetty Road tram tracks.
In conjunction with the South Australian Jockey Club, the Morphettville Racecourse overflow car park will also be used as a free park-and-ride to encourage continued patronage of businesses along Jetty Road, while it is restricted for motorists.
The arrangement was proposed by the local MP Duncan McFetridge to encourage people to continue visiting Jetty Road businesses which will remain open to pedestrians while these important works are being carried out.
During normal tram operations, services are free between Brighton Road and the Glenelg terminus.
The works will commence after Mother’s Day, which is an important trading day for Jetty Road businesses, and are scheduled to be completed by Friday, 9 June 2017, weather permitting, in time for the Queen’s Birthday long weekend.
To complete the upgrade as quickly and efficiently as possible, works will occur 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Jetty Road restricted to traffic between Brighton Road and Moseley Square.
The works involve replacing the tram tracks on Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, Glenelg.
The main infrastructure is around 35 years old and has reached the end of its useful life.
Replacing the tracks will improve the reliability and safety of the tram services along Jetty Road while making the journey smoother for passengers and reducing noise.
Tram stop 16 on Jetty Road will also be upgraded as part of these works which will also improve safety for cyclists.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to businesses and local residents as much as possible.
Signage will be installed directing motorists to alternative public parking during the temporary restriction of Jetty Road to traffic.
Disability parking and taxi ranks will be located as close as possible to existing locations and pedestrian crossings will be provided at key locations along the works.
During the upgrade, Glenelg tram services will terminate at Stop 15, Brighton Road and Adelaide Metro bus services will be temporarily re-routed.
Public transport information will be available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au