- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Adelaide Metro's first digital city bus stop
27 April 2017
In joint partnership with Adelaide City Council we are pleased to unveil the first digital real time bus stop for the Adelaide CBD in Grote Street.
This is the first of a proposed suite of bus stop signage designed to unify and enhance the look and feel of public transport, and incorporate city central wayfinding to provide whole of journey information in one location.
This first digital bus stop is located at existing stop W Grote Street, adjacent to the Hilton Hotel.
It will provide next arrival times for all existing buses that service this stop on a continuously updated digital screen using real time information sourced from Adelaide Metro's monitoring systems.
Helpful wayfinding information is incorporated into the stop to help passengers link up with other public transport services or find their way to popular destinations.
The stop has been developed with anti-graffiti covering and is highly vandal-proof for minimal external maintenance.
We'd love to hear what you think of our new digital bus stop. Post your comments on our Twitter or Facebook or leave your comments on our feedback page.
This digital bus stop harnesses the same technology used by the Adelaide Metro metroMATE app which provides up to the minute details of service arrivals including pinpointing the location of buses, trains and trams on an interactive map.
These technological initiatives are part of the State Government's Digital by Default declaration, committing South Australian Government agencies to the proactive transformation of services to digital technology.