- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Public transport services for Anzac Day 2017
21 April 2017
Adelaide Metro will run extra services on Anzac Day, Tuesday 25 April, to help get passengers to and from the city for the Dawn Service and Anzac Day Commemorative March.
There will be extra train, tram and bus services with some routes running from as early as 4:30am.
Free travel will be available across all metro services for past and present military personnel who are in uniform, people wearing service medals, and people carrying a war veteran’s identification card.
A free fully accessible shuttle will also operate from the Cross of Sacrifice on King William Road to Victoria Square after the Anzac Day March.
The Digger Shuttle will run in a clockwise service every 15 minutes after the Anzac Day March from 12:15pm to 1:30pm.
Extra train and bus services will start as early as 4:30am, with tram services starting shortly after.
Train services will also have additional capacity to assist getting extra passengers in and out of the city for the Dawn Service and Commemorative March.
The tram track between Rundle Mall and Adelaide Railway Station will be closed from 8am to approximately 12pm.
During this time tram services from Glenelg will terminate at Rundle Mall, and tram services from the Entertainment Centre will terminate at Adelaide Railway Station.
Trams will operate additional early services on a Sunday/public holiday timetable.
Road closures will be in place during Anzac Day commemorations in the city requiring many Adelaide Metro services to detour and bus stops to close.
For more detailed information please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
The Adelaide Metro InfoLine will open at 6am on Anzac Day. For any queries please call 1300 311 108 to speak to one of our staff members.