- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Jetty Road tram rail replacement project
20 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has rescheduled the replacement of the Jetty Road tram tracks to now commence on Monday, 15 May 2017.
This change of date follows feedback from Jetty Road traders, and consultation with the State Member for Morphett, Duncan McFetridge MP, and the City of Holdfast Bay.
The works will now commence after Mother’s Day, which is an important trading day for Jetty Road businesses, and is scheduled to be completed by Friday, 9 June 2017, weather permitting, in time for the Queen’s Birthday long weekend.
To complete works as quickly and efficiently as possible, works will occur 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Jetty Road closed to traffic between Brighton Road and Moseley Square. Pedestrian access along Jetty Road and to local businesses will be maintained.
By working around the clock and with the construction staging adopted, the timing of impact to Jetty Road has been reduced from around 6-8 weeks
The $2.7 million contract for the Jetty Road Tram Rail Replacement Project was awarded to a Joint Venture, comprising of Downer EDI Works and South Australian Company York Civil Pty Ltd.
The works involve replacing the tram tracks on Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, Glenelg.
Replacing the tracks will improve the reliability of these services, while making the journey smoother for passengers and reducing noise.
Tram stop 16 on Jetty Road will also be upgraded as part of these works which will also improve safety for cyclists.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to businesses and local residents.
Signage will be installed directing traffic to alternative public parking during the temporary closure of Jetty Road.
Disability parking and taxi ranks will be located as close as possible to existing locations and pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the works.
The project is expected to be completed by the end of June 2017.
During the upgrade, Glenelg tram services will terminate at Stop 15, Brighton Road and Adelaide Metro bus services will be temporarily re-routed.
Public transport information will be available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au