- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Darlington Upgrade Project - Night works commencing Tuesday 18 April 2017
18 April 2017
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Main South Road intersection with Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road, and on Sturt Road between Bradley Grove and University Drive.
Sturt Road between Bradley Grove and University Drive
Night works on Sturt Road between Bradley Grove and University Drive will occur from Monday to Friday between 7pm and 6am, commencing Tuesday 18 April 2017 until early July 2017.
Works will involve the installation of electrical conduits and footings for traffic signals, road lighting and signage.
Sturt Road will remain open at all times with lane restrictions in place in the vicinity of the works.
A 25km/h speed restriction will be in place on Sturt Road during the works.
The side roads will remain open at all times with a 25km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site.
Main South Road intersection with Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road
Night works at the Main South Road intersection with Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road will occur from Monday to Friday between 8pm and 6am, commencing Wednesday 19 April 2017 until mid July 2017.
Works will involve the installation of stormwater drainage and electrical conduits.
Main South Road, Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road will remain open at all times, with speed and lane restrictions in place in the vicinity of the works.
A 25km/h speed restriction will be in place while workers are on site.
No work will be undertaken on the night of Anzac Day.
Advance notice signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions.
These works will be undertaken at night in order to minimise the impact to road users and to complete the works safely and efficiently.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to local residents.
More information is available at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/darlington
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
The $620 million Darlington Upgrade Project is a jointly funded project, with the Federal government providing $496 million and the remaining $124 million being contributed by the South Australian government.