- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Jetty Road tram tracks upgrade
12 April 2017
The $2.7 million contract for the Jetty Road Tram Rail Replacement Project has been awarded to a Joint Venture, comprising of Downer EDI Works and South Australian Company York Civil Pty Ltd.
The works involve replacing the tram tracks on Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, Glenelg to improve the running of trams.
The tram network is consistently our most reliable transport network, with more than 98% of services arriving on time most weeks.
Replacing the track on Jetty Road will further improve the reliability of these services, while also making the journey a little smoother and reduce noise.
Tram stop 16 on Jetty Road will also be upgraded as part of these works.
To complete works as quickly and efficiently as possible and minimise the period of disruption to the public, Jetty Road will be closed to all road users between Brighton Road and Moseley Square from Wednesday 26 April to Friday 19 May 2017 inclusive and works will occur 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some noise can be expected while works are completed, however every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to businesses and local residents.
Project completion is expected by end of June 2017.
Signage will direct road users to alternative public parking locations with disabled parking and taxi ranks relocated as close as possible to current locations. Pedestrian access along Jetty Road and to local businesses will be maintained.
Glenelg tram services will terminate at Stop 15, Brighton Road and Adelaide Metro bus services will be temporarily re-routed. Public transport information will be available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au
For further information, please email DPTI at email@example.com or telephone 1300 030 919.
DPTI thanks road users, tram patrons and the community for their patience while these important works are undertaken.