- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Closure of city bound platform at Bowden Railway Station
7 April 2017
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the city bound platform at Bowden Railway Station will be closed after the last service on Tuesday 11 April 2017 until the end of October 2017, to ensure construction can be completed safely and efficiently for passengers, the community and workers.
Passengers who usually board or alight at the city bound platform are encouraged to use nearby alternative public transport services. Visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au to plan your journey.
The outbound platform will remain open until September 2017, following which further works involving the lowering of the Outer Harbor passenger line and redevelopment of the new Bowden Station will occur.
There will be no change to train timetables on the Grange or Outer Harbor train lines.
Passengers are reminded that the Outer Harbor/Grange line will be fully closed from the last service on Thursday 13 April 2017 and reopening for first service Anzac Day Tuesday 25 April 2017. Substitute bus timetables are available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents, however some noise can be expected.
The Torrens Rail Junction Project is expected to be completed by the end of this year with the new Bowden Station redevelopment completed early 2018.
For further information about these works please visit http://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/TRJ.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank passengers for their patience while these important works are undertaken.