- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Closure of Port Road between Coglin Street and South Road 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017
6 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Port Road will be temporarily closed between South Road and Coglin Street from 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017 for pavement and asphalt reinstatement works as part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
The timing of these works corresponds with the Easter long weekend and South Australian school holidays, which traditionally has less traffic on major roads.
These works have been planned to be undertaken 24/7 to minimise disruption to businesses and road users.
- Port Road will be temporarily closed between South Road and Coglin Street from 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017.
- Rose Street and Coglin Street will also be temporarily closed at Port Road during the same period.
- Signage will be in place to direct motorists to local and alternative detour routes (for heavy and light vehicles).
- Signalised pedestrian access will be maintained on both sides of South Road at the Port Road / South Road intersection and on the northern side only of Port Road.
- Cyclist access will be available via the local detours.
- Bus stops 6, 7, 8 and 9 on Port Road outbound and bus stops 5, 6, 7, and 8 on Port Road inbound will be closed during the works, with signage in pace to direct passengers to the nearest available bus stop.
- Eastbound and westbound buses on Port Road will be detoured via South Road/Manton Street and Adam Street.
Signage will be in place to advise motorists of the changed traffic conditions and road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
Access to local businesses will be maintained.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/genre/music/id34) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps) at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
For updates on the public transport impacts, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au